Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hogwarts Fun!

This has taken me a while to post as I just found my pictures. An annual event in the Glasser-Hill families is my niece Juliet's birthday party in January. Being of a very creative mind, Juliet loves themed parties. This year for her 8th birthday, she chose Harry Potter...and we all got into the act. We knew most of the guests would come as Harry Potter so we decided to come as other characters. It was a grand time as we made wands and potions, played bewitching games and sang Happy Birthday! It was held at night with lots of little lights in a small stoned building...Tammy thought of it all and it was a fabulous event!
Tranported into the world of Harry Potter...Austin was Dumbledore, I was Moaning Myrtle, Connor was the ghost Nearly Headless Sir Nick, Dylan was Ron (you can't really see his red hair and freckles well in the picture), and Brett was Hagrid. It was so much fun!
Sister Act....Tammy was Professor Sybill Trelawney with me as Moaning Myrtle

No comments: