Friday, August 31, 2012

Big Time Rush

I remember my first concert. I was in high school - 10th grade I think. Got to see Linda Ronstadt. But that was years and years ago. Now Disney is creating singing sensations for the young and young at heart. One show the boys totally love is Big Time Rush. If you are old enough to remember The Monkees....well, then Big Time Rush (BTR as it is referred too) is the 21st century version! Connor totally loves this group and wanted to see them in concert. Being the mom that I am, I secured us some tickets off a resale website - amazing cheap price and great seats. Believe it or not, the adults were enjoying the concert as much as the kids. The group was GREAT! They put on such an entertaining show.....I would go see them again. Highlight of the evening....Connor got to shake hands with Carlos as they ran up the side aisle and our seats were on the end. Great seats in deed!

As you can see from the picture below, he was passed out by the time we got on the highway. A successful outing! Thanks BTR!
 

No comments: